Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi satellites showing connected via ethernet but not on orbilogin

johnny_rumely
Aspirant

Orbi satellites showing connected via ethernet but not on orbilogin

My orbi satellites are connected via ethernet, they show that they are connected on the app, but when i go to orbilogin they don't show at all, and on the app it doesn't show which devices are connected to each satellite, i believe i am getting the speeds, its just annoying how its not showing devices that are connected to each satellite, its almost like its acting as an "extender"

If i type in the IP address of the satellite, it takes me to the page, and it says that the satellite is up and running.

Im running in access point mode, i have made sure i have the latest firmware.

I have the RBKE963

Note: i believe the ethernet cables that i am plugging the satellites into are connected to a 24 port unmanaged switch, i have the orbi router plugged into my main modem/router combo, but im not sure what i need to do to connect the orbi router to the switch, i tried connecting it to the switch from the yellow port into the switch and the satellites were still doing the same thing with them not showing any connected devices.

I did read an article where someone mentioned that i should plug the orbi routers LAN port into the switch i will be trying that soon to see what happens.

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7