Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Question

Iriejennifer
Aspirant

Question

So I have no internet connection . Worked fine this morning. It shows its connected . I have reset router 3 times. I cannot get a connection and dont understand why. Can anyone help me?????
Model: R6080|AC1000 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6
Iriejennifer
Aspirant

Re: Question

I tried to post a picture , the box shows four green lights, i have 3
Model: R6080|AC1000 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 2 of 6
Iriejennifer
Aspirant

Ok so i take it no one knows or can help? 11 views with no response. At least say you dont know....
Thanks anyway
Happy New Year.
Message 3 of 6
plemans
Guru

1. This is the community support forum where members of the public help out as well as others research issues they're having. Maybe people were viewing it because they had that issue. Plus the people who participate do this for free in their spare time. We aren't on here 24/7. 

2. You didn't give us much to go off. You have the R6080? what firmware is on it? What modem/gateway are you connecting it to? Is this a new device or if what happened to cause it to stop? What have you tried doing to get it setup working? Where did it fail in the proces?

Since we aren't there to see whats going on or what your setup is, we need details to help. 

If you're within your 90 days of purchase (on new devices), you can contact support for help for free. click "mynetgear" at the top. register an account. From there you can contact support. 

If you're not, then we can help out here. 

The guides, manuals, firmware can be found here: 

R6080 | WiFi Router | NETGEAR Support

Message 4 of 6
Jojo56
Aspirant

I have the same problem. Were you able to figure it out or get any help on the problem?
Message 5 of 6
plemans
Guru

@Jojo56 If you'd like to start your own thread, we'd be happy to help. We try to discourage thread jumping so the OP's info doesn't get confused with someone else's during troubleshooting. 

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7