Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR50 Orbi App Connection

saagar
Follower

RBR50 Orbi App Connection

Hi all,

I am trying to go into my Orbi app on my iphone and it keeps taking me to the admin login screen. I don't recall every changing the password so I tried "password" as default and no luck. I'm trying to reset but having no luck either. Anyone know how to fix this?

If I turn wifi off on my phone and connect to the orbi app via remote, it lets me into the app but right when I turn on wifi and try to connect locally it keeps taking me back to the admin login screen and then I'm stuck.

Anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks. 

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBR50 Orbi App Connection

Wire connect a PC to the router and factory reset the router using the back push pin button. Hold it in until the top led turns on AMBER then let go. Power OFF the ISP modem for 30 seconds than back on. Wait for the WHITE led to slowly pulsate on top of the RBR, then log in to orbilogin.com using a web browser and walk thru the setup wizard. This time write down all important information for safe keeping later on.

Now open Orbi app and use the same admin name and password you just set up for the RBR. The app should log in for you. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7