Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR50v2 Can’t connect locally with Orbi app, AnyConnect only, Sky Q and Ethernet issues

Evangelist
Tutor

RBR50v2 Can’t connect locally with Orbi app, AnyConnect only, Sky Q and Ethernet issues

Having issues with connecting locally with the Orbi App. Only lets me connect remotely. Tried resetting routers, erased the app and created a new account. Still doesn’t work. Updated to latest firmware. Any suggestions?

Also, 2nd issue is can’t connect to Sky Q with Ethernet as not recognising the connection. It worked immediately when i used the VirginMedia Hub, but reconnecting to the Orbi for some reason blocked the IP settings. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 4
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: RBR50v2 Can’t connect locally with Orbi app, AnyConnect only, Sky Q and Ethernet issues

Hi @Evangelist ,

I understand that you are not able to locally connect to the Orbi via Orbi app. Please check your PM. 

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

Message 2 of 4
Evangelist
Tutor

Re: RBR50v2 Can’t connect locally with Orbi app, AnyConnect only, Sky Q and Ethernet issues

sorry what's PM? I managed to get the internet working now as used web browser to factory default units. However, for some reason it was recognising a previous configuration, now I can't see the routers on the iPhone app. I can't even connect via remote access. help... I can see the devices on the web browser however.

Message 3 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

PM stands for Private Messages.  Click the envelop icon in the upper right part of the screen.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7