Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR850 I can't connect my RBR850 system to my IPhone app. Can't find the admin password either

enviroking
Aspirant

RBR850 I can't connect my RBR850 system to my IPhone app. Can't find the admin password either

Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
enviroking
Aspirant

Re: RBR850 I can't connect my RBR850 system to my IPhone app. Can't find the admin password either

I wrote down the password I thought I made but it doesn't accept it nor "password". If I press "forgot Password" it brings up the same page. How do I determine that icloud relay and private mac/ip address are disabled on the iphone?

I had the 850 on the phone before but now it's not working.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Re: RBR850 I can't connect my RBR850 system to my IPhone app. Can't find the admin password either

Make sure that icloud relay and private mac/ip address are disabled on the iphone

When you first setup the router, you're required to change the password. 

the default password is password

But again, you'd have changed it when you first set it up

Message 2 of 7
enviroking
Aspirant

I wrote down the password I thought I made but it doesn't accept it nor "password". If I press "forgot Password" it brings up the same page. How do I determine that icloud relay and private mac/ip address are disabled on the iphone?

I had the 850 on the phone before but now it's not working.

Message 3 of 7
enviroking
Aspirant

ooops, I hit accepted solution too soon before last question.

Message 4 of 7
plemans
Guru

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211227

Did you try logging in through the browser and not the app?

Message 5 of 7
enviroking
Aspirant

Yes, I get on Netgear through the browser and it recognizes the Netgear password and my account. 

Message 6 of 7
bullm00n
Luminary

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7