Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

[RBR850] No Devices Listed in Attached Devices / Device Manager (In App)

hideto
Follower

[RBR850] No Devices Listed in Attached Devices / Device Manager (In App)

Device : RBR850 / Orbi6000

Issue : No device listed in the Attached Device Screen and Device Manager in mobile app

I have verified that all devices are indeed connected to the Orbi and that there is no other dhcp server that could be possibly giving the ip instead of Orbi. So devices are all connected to Orbi but just that the device manager does list any apps.

On the web ui the list is just blank no errors. In IOS App, it keeps spinning saying loading for about a min and then throws the error “Sorry, the action was failed. Please try again. (code: CDIL-API-FAIL).”

Firmware version : 4.6.8.5. I have been having this issue for quite sometime though.

Message 1 of 2
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: [RBR850] No Devices Listed in Attached Devices / Device Manager (In App)

@hideto wrote:

Issue : No device listed in the Attached Device Screen and Device Manager in mobile app

The Orbi 'app' requests the list of devices from the router.  Something is seriously wrong with the router.  (That is what the Orbi app error message is saying.)

Has the router been powered off and back on again?

In a situation such as this, there appear to be only two options:

• If all of the devices appear to be functioning correctly, one might be tempted to "leave it alone."
  • The only other option appears to be to perform a Factory Reset, which can be either a simple 15 minute "walk in the park", or (in my case) can take over two hours to reenter user modifications.
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7