pergamum
Initiate

Re: RBR850 We can't find your Orbi

Thank you - message just sent.

Message 551 of 654
Yozza222
Tutor

@christine I’ve rebooted at least 8 times today just the same patch doesn’t seem to have worked.
Message 552 of 654
kmv
Initiate
Initiate

hi @ChristineT

Have sent you a pm with router S/N over the weekend , doesn't look like patch was uploaded yet .  ( I checked  http://orbilogin.net/debug.htm ) 
Tks

Message 553 of 654
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @matrix2019 andf @kmv,

I have located your serial number and it appears you will get the patch later tonight. Please check tomorrow morning to see if the fix has been applied. If the issue has not been fixed please restart the router (unplug it and plug it back in) and check again and let us know.

Thank you! 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 554 of 654
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @Yozza222 ,

Please check your private messages. It seems your issue is different than what is being discussed in this thread. 

Best,

Christine

Message 555 of 654
pangeaware
Aspirant

@ChristineT just making sure you saw an issue that I am experiencing after the patch: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/RBR850-We-can-t-find-your-Orbi/m-p/2226250/highlight/true#...

( I have confirmed with my ISP that my gigabit connection is working properly. )

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Message 556 of 654
jcfergus
Tutor

@ChristineTIt appears I'm up and running also; thank you for your efforts.

Message 557 of 654
sudomojo
Aspirant

@ChristineT  I'm one of those where the Orbi App cannot find my Orbi router. It looks as if there is a solution. How can I get on the list?

Message 558 of 654
eegzapp
Aspirant

I too lost connection with my Orbi main network and admin page this morning.

The Orbi app can't find the router and same results with nmap as above (ports 53 and 5000 available, but no 80).

Can I get on a list to see if my router is getting an update?

Message 559 of 654
erokreyes
Aspirant

Hi Christine,

Can you confirm you got my Serial ID and pushed the patch to my orbi please?  I sent to you via DM

Thanks

Message 560 of 654
Sailikesit
Tutor

@ChristineT,

Can you please push the fix to my router too? I have DMed my serial number to you over the weekend. We are experiencing frequent disconnections across devices at home randomly too. Not sure if this is related to the incident as well.

Thanks,
Sai
Message 561 of 654
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @Sailikesit,

This is likely a different issue. Are you able to access your router settings via the Orbi app or web user interface? If so, this is not related to this thread. I will private message you as I may have trial firmware but need more information to confirm the exact issue you are experiencing.

Best,

Christine

Message 562 of 654
andrewdenver
Aspirant

Nope; rebooted x 4

Message 563 of 654
stgreenberg
Initiate

Could you guys please push the update to my router? I also cannot get into the admin console through the web or app interfaces.
Message 564 of 654
nperkal
Aspirant

@ChristineT Thank you for the help you're providing the community! I've DMed you my S/N as well, so please let me know when the fix has been applied and I am ready to restart. 

Thanks again!

Message 565 of 654
kmv
Initiate
Initiate

Hi Blanca

Tks , that update worked

Message 566 of 654
stgreenberg
Initiate

@ChristineT - sent you a DM with my serial number. Could you please push the update to me? Thank you!
Message 567 of 654
mmorain
Tutor

Hi @ChristineT ,

I rebooted my device and the admin console seems to connect. However, I'm still not able to access services that have been port-forwarded (e.g. I have a DNS name pointing to my home address updated with Dynamic DNS, and port forwarding rules setup to forward those requests to another system internally). 

Is this also a bug that is being tracked as part of this issue? I think I saw someone else had mentioned that issue earlier in this thread, but wasn't sure.

Thanks again for the initial fix, and look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers!

Message 568 of 654
jkfrman
Guide

Good morning @ChristineT, I am happy to say that when I got home today from work I rebooted my router to apply the firmware push. I did run the debug, and just like my other router I am getting a -2 on the seal. Now I am having a little problem with one of my satellites being out of sync with the router, but that is a simple issue I can troubleshoot in a few minutes time. I would like to extend my gratitude and appreciation for your help, I know that you have spent countless hours helping others like myself and I hope you know that it hasn't gone unnoticed! 

Thank you!

Message 569 of 654
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @stgreenberg ,

I have added your serial number to the update list, please check tomorrow morning to see if the fix has been applied. If the issue has not been resolved please restart the router (unplug it and plug it back in) and check again and let me know.

Cheers,

Christine

Message 570 of 654
homekitGuy
Guide

My Orbi app is able to connect locally if Apple private relay is turned on. Is this to be addressed as part of the fix or a seperate issue with the latest Orbi firmware?
Message 571 of 654
CrimpOn
Guru

@homekitGuy wrote:
My Orbi app is able to connect locally if Apple private relay is turned on. Is this to be addressed as part of the fix or a seperate issue with the latest Orbi firmware?

Is there a typo in this post?  "It works now" seems inconsistent with asking about a fix.

Message 572 of 654
flauro
Aspirant

Hi Christene, I have done a reset and am still unable to access my app for my oribi. Please send the patch that will fix this problem.

serial 6j82157oaoa35

Message 573 of 654
Sailikesit
Tutor

Hi @ChristineT 

I have DM'ed you my serial number. I am not able to connect to my admin console through any of the four options : orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com or using the router's default IP address http://192.168.1.1 or http://10.0.0.1

Can you please help by pushing the update?

Thanks,

Sai

Message 574 of 654
homekitGuy
Guide

Sorry should be off in stead of on
Message 575 of 654
Top Contributors
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7