Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Rbk53 can't login in orbi app

Mr_bwd
Aspirant

Rbk53 can't login in orbi app

Hello I want to login in the orbi app. But since a few months I can't login. I have tried to delete the app on my phone and reinstall it but didn't work. I was using the app very often.

The error I gets Is no internet connection and don't go further to log in or create a new account.

Phones I have tried on Samsung s10, s20 Fe and Oneplus 6t
Orbi rbk 53

I hope this will fixed very soon.
Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 8
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Rbk53 can't login in orbi app

If that screen shot is typical, the problem is that the smartphone is not connected to the Orbi WiFi network.  It is using LTE (cellular) data.

My cell phone does the same thing.

Can you please give this a try after connecting to the WiFi of the Orbi you wish to manage?

Message 2 of 8
Mr_bwd
Aspirant

Ot doesn't matter if I am on the orbi wifi network or on the LTE. see screenshot for the Wi-Fi connection. Get the same error.
Message 3 of 8
CrimpOn
Guru

I am not familiar with the icons at the top of the screen.  What does the picture of a key mean?

Message 4 of 8
Mr_bwd
Aspirant

That is a key for VPN. I have tried it off, but still had no connection
Message 5 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

So have you created a NG user account here? 

https://www.netgear.com/support/#

Then login in to this account first, then Orbi app should scan and detect your Orbi system that your connected too then ask you for the admin and password that you set ON the Orbi system. Be sure you set up a password for the admin account ON the RBR. Walk thru the setup wizard to do this. 

@Mr_bwd wrote:
Hello I want to login in the orbi app. But since a few months I can't login. I have tried to delete the app on my phone and reinstall it but didn't work. I was using the app very often.

The error I gets Is no internet connection and don't go further to log in or create a new account.

Phones I have tried on Samsung s10, s20 Fe and Oneplus 6t
Orbi rbk 53

I hope this will fixed very soon.

Message 6 of 8
Mr_bwd
Aspirant

Yes I have an account. I was able to login but since a few months I wasn't able to login. Access anywhere is als available in the orbi.
Message 7 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

👍

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements