Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Satellite visibility IOS app versus GUI

Aggie88
Apprentice

Satellite visibility IOS app versus GUI

Occasionally I like to use my IOS Orbi app to see what is connected to each satellite. A few days ago the app updated. I updated to the latest ORBI firmware (2.7.2.104) a week ago. Everything has been stable so far. I have noticed that I can see the satellites when I use the web interface and see what is on each satellite. I don't see the satellites on the IOS app any more. I don't know if it did when I initially updated the firmware or not as I only looked via the web interface. The IOS app only shows the router. I can see that I'm online on the main page but nothing about the number of satellites and nothing under the sub menus. Has anyone noticed this when using the IOS Orbi app? I am using wired backhaul on the RBR50 and connected RBS50s.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Satellite visibility IOS app versus GUI

Has a factory reset and setup from scratch been performed since last FW update? 

Message 2 of 3
Aggie88
Apprentice

Re: Satellite visibility IOS app versus GUI

Tried that this morning and it didn't work for me.  I can live with the app not working correctly.  I saw some other intermittent issues overnight with connectivity so I will monitor and possibly fall back to 2.5.2.4 as needed.  Thanks for the input. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7