Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: The app and the forum and the web interface are a mess.

gobananasnet
Apprentice

The app and the forum and the web interface are a mess.

Uninstalled app, reinstalled app, rebooted system in the evening, waiting until next morning so it had plenty oif time to reestablish itself. And the stupid app can't even agree with itself.

Screenshot 2021-10-21 084111.jpgScreenshot 2021-10-21 083932.jpgScreenshot 2021-10-21 083901.jpgScreenshot 2021-10-21 083818.jpg

Message 1 of 6
gobananasnet
Apprentice

And of course the darn hot mess of a forum, photos upload fine when starting post, but then don't show up. UGH!

Message 2 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Inline pictures have to be approves by a forum moderator. The way it is. 

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi App product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi App and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/bd-p/en-home-orbi-app
Good Luck.

Message 3 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Was the system setup with orbi app or thru the RBRs web setup wizard page at 192.168.1.1? 

@gobananasnet wrote:

Uninstalled app, reinstalled app, rebooted system in the evening, waiting until next morning so it had plenty oif time to reestablish itself. And the stupid app can't even agree with itself.

Message 4 of 6
gobananasnet
Apprentice

Should it even matter?

Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Shouldn't but we've seen odd issues with Orbi app. 
I set my 8 series orbi up on a Saturday before last weekend. Used the web page to set the system up first. After it was all set up and running. I then logged in using Orbi app. Saw no issues. Speed test ran and devices were appearing as connected with in the app and device manager. How I always set up my system. 

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7