Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Unable to log into phone app

hmbroer
Aspirant

Unable to log into phone app

I have found that I can log onto my netgear account from a PC fine, but every so often when I try to bring up the Orbi app on my cell phone(iPhone) it gives me a Netgear login page. There the same credentials do not work. I assume after a while this happens as the token has expired. I go and reset my password; that is succesful. I can login on the PC with new password and still can't get into the Orbi app on my cell phone. This is getting pretty annoying!! Any help is appreciated!  FYI I work with computers for a living so this shouldn't be rocket science and it should just work!

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 7
rsaylor78
Tutor

I am having this same issue.  Does anyone have an answer??

Message 2 of 7
hmbroer
Aspirant

Unfortunately, the only way I was able to fix the issue, was delete the app from my phone and reinstall it. I can only hope this is not a regular occurance. Good luck!

Message 3 of 7
rsaylor78
Tutor

I already did that and it did not work. There was an update last night that resolved the issue.

Robert
Message 4 of 7
JaapinSalem
Aspirant

I have the same problem, I can log into my account on my laptop, I can NOT on the app on my iphone, it shows 'an error has ocurred, try again'.  I have already reset my password, nothing seems to help.  Any advice is appriciated.  Thanks.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 5 of 7
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Same issue. I can get on my phone without an issue but my husband cannot log on from his phone. I cannot access my Orbi from a computer it keeps telling me my passwords are wrong on the computer but the passwords work just fine on the app. I accounted for case sensitivity already.  I was hoping to find an asnwer here as to why.

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 6 of 7
global14534
Aspirant

I can log in with my laptop but i can't log in with my iphone. I use the same password for both laptop and iPhone. 

Model: C6300|AC1750 Cable Modem Router Docsis 3.0
Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7