Re: LBR20 keeps disconnecting from LTE

5 days uptime this time before the "Pink Ring of Doom". Alas, with no ability to get into it anymore, I can't continue to diagnose issues. All I can do is reboot and hope it comes back. Still, 5 days continuous connectivity is still quite a bit better than I was getting on the older firmware. So something's improved. Just not quite 100% there yet.

Message 76 of 79
egauk
Aspirant

For me the issue was the Traffic Meter located under Advanced > Advanced Setup > Traffic Meter

If I enable the traffic meter with no limits the router would bounce the connection around every minute. Once disabled the connection was stable again. Hopefully this will help someone experiencing the same issue.

Router Firmware Version
V2.6.3.50

Message 77 of 79
terabull
Aspirant

Has anyone found a solution?  Mine has gotten worse, have to reboot 6 plus times a day.  Then the next day 2 or 3 and the next back to 6 plus.

I have disabled traffic meter.  No help.

Message 78 of 79
terabull
Aspirant

Just to be clear, I have legit ATT sim from isp.  When it works its great, but I have to reboot the router many times per day with the router saying "detecting".  This seems like something that could easily be figured out.  

Message 79 of 79
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements