Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: LBR20 no internet access, Elisa ISP (Finland)

kryysler
Aspirant

LBR20 no internet access, Elisa ISP (Finland)

Hi, I'm new to the community and hoping someone can help me out. Bought a LBR20, set it up per the instructions as LTE only, but cannot get the internet access to work. My case seems to be exactly the same as this one https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/4G-LTE-WiFi-Orbi-Router-Model-LBR20-LTE-Connection-failure/m-p..., also using a Finnish ISP (Telia).

I've tried the mobile app, the web interface, entered ISP APNs, reset factory settings, upgraded firmware to 2.6.4.2 (latest), tested SIM in another device where it works perfectly.

The connection check shows the SIM as "ready" but no connection, no IP, no nothing.

Have anyone else experienced something similar, and if so, did you manage to resolve it?

Message 1 of 3
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @kryysler

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Please send me a private message with the device serial number by clicking on this link.

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
kryysler
Aspirant

Hi @Blanca_O, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I just returned the Orbi this morning as I couldn't get it to work and picked up a replacement product from another manufacturer. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7