Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AX6000 Tri-Band Orbi Pro WiFi 6 - 24/7 network access, Scheduled-only internet access

JasperC
Tutor

AX6000 Tri-Band Orbi Pro WiFi 6 - 24/7 network access, Scheduled-only internet access

AX6000 Tri-Band Orbi Pro WiFi 6. Firmware V3.2.3.100.

I have one LAN dedicated to my NAS. I would like 24/7 internal network access to this LAN, but I would only like this LAN to connect to the internet at scheduled times to update the NAS firmware and for backups. All other LANs need internet access 24/7.

Any ideas if this is possible? Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
JasperC
Tutor

Re: AX6000 Tri-Band Orbi Pro WiFi 6 - 24/7 network access, Scheduled-only internet access

Correction. Updated firmware V3.2.5.102.

Message 2 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: AX6000 Tri-Band Orbi Pro WiFi 6 - 24/7 network access, Scheduled-only internet access

@JasperC,

As per checking the user manual of the Orbi Pro WiFi 6 here, it seems that there is no option to set a LAN with a scheduled time for internet access.  

What is the brand/model of your NAS?  Its possible that on your NAS, there are settings for backup schedule and schedule the updates.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 4
JasperC
Tutor

DaneA

Yes, that is the correct link user manual for my model number. I didn't see an option either. I was hoping I was missing something, but regrettably no. Bummer. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements