Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

About SXK80

100won
Star

About SXK80

Hi

I have just upgraded from RBK50 to SXK80 and I have some questions:

I configure AP mode on Router SXR80

1. How can I enable 2.4GHz & 5GHz on Satellite & Router? In RBK50, 2 bandwidths will be enabled.

Untitled.png

2. How can I link aggregation SXR80 in AP mode? I tried to bind port 2 & 3 and configured in pfsense but it failed.

3. Any region is better North America? More channels (12 & 13) will be better?

4. Default settings are NONE in debug.htm. It will be better if I tick Enable UL-OFDMA and UL-MUMIMO?

12.png

5. Can anyone share best configuration?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
schumaku
Guru

Re: About SXK80

@100won wrote:

1. How can I enable 2.4GHz & 5GHz on Satellite & Router? In RBK50, 2 bandwidths will be enabled.

According to your screenshot, the satellite is active on both the 2.4 and the 5 GHz band. 

@100won wrote:

2. How can I link aggregation SXR80 in AP mode? I tried to bind port 2 & 3 and configured in pfsense but it failed.

Static Link aggregation (in my understanding) is possible in any way. The "how-to" is shown in the fine Orbi Pro WiFi 6 AX6000 Tri-band WiFi System (SXK80) User Manual, p.135 ff. Lack of any insight and the crystal ball, no clue what you have configurd on your security appliance and the Orbi Pro AX base station, and how you come to the impression that it "failed".

@100won wrote:

It's not about "better" - it's about the legislation where you operate the system. It's about valid and allowed channels, and the maximal emitted power.

@100won wrote:

4. Default settings are NONE in debug.htm. It will be better if I tick Enable UL-OFDMA and UL-MUMIMO?

Unless you experience issues with wireless clients, you can try to enable both.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
100won
Star

Pictures don't display.

Message 2 of 3
schumaku
Guru

@100won wrote:

According to your screenshot, the satellite is active on both the 2.4 and the 5 GHz band. 

@100won wrote:

Static Link aggregation (in my understanding) is possible in any way. The "how-to" is shown in the fine Orbi Pro WiFi 6 AX6000 Tri-band WiFi System (SXK80) User Manual, p.135 ff. Lack of any insight and the crystal ball, no clue what you have configurd on your security appliance and the Orbi Pro AX base station, and how you come to the impression that it "failed".

@100won wrote:

It's not about "better" - it's about the legislation where you operate the system. It's about valid and allowed channels, and the maximal emitted power.

@100won wrote:

Unless you experience issues with wireless clients, you can try to enable both.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements