Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Help with firewall configuration - Port forwarding/port triggering

Theok
Tutor

Help with firewall configuration - Port forwarding/port triggering

Hi, wondering if somone could let me know if I should be trying to configure port forwarding or triggering with the following instructions.  Any help/guidance would be appreciated.  I'm assuming I need to do one for each of them with multiples where there are TCP and UDP and also multiple IP addresses, etc.  Router is SRK60, Orbi Pro AC3000.

Thanks very much in advance (hopefully).

beanfield002.jpg

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
schumaku
Guru

Re: Help with firewall configuration - Port forwarding/port triggering

None required - anything on the list are the required outgoing connections (Source device LAN IP). If you operate on a very strict firewall environment you would have to allow the listed LAN-> Internet configs.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

All the source and destination IPs for the ports listed are outgoing LAN > WAN/Internet. These are not NAT port forwardings - for the obvious reason when operating more than one phone this would be simply impossible.
Message 2 of 5
Theok
Tutor

schumaku, based on the document and the forward/trigger screen, could you provide a little guidance/example of the settings for one of them?

router port trigger.JPG

Thanks!

Message 3 of 5
schumaku
Guru

None required - anything on the list are the required outgoing connections (Source device LAN IP). If you operate on a very strict firewall environment you would have to allow the listed LAN-> Internet configs.
Message 4 of 5
Theok
Tutor

Thanks!  Will try setting them up and hopefully that's it.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements