Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: How is the Orbi Pro vs Orbi Rbk53?

mastervisa30
Luminary

How is the Orbi Pro vs Orbi Rbk53?

Since there are so many problems with orbbi Rbk53, I wonder and try something new, orbi rbk53 works well, the only problem is rebooting and i have some trouble sometimes that it does not choose 5ghz when there is good signals,My deadline for sending back is Monday open purchase, so wonder and try the Pro system or something else and then I have some trouble that it does not choose 5ghz sometimes when there is good signal.Its verry fast and nice when its working,so I do not want anything worse, but something that is more stable.

I have a big house,garden and many devices,

Model: Orbi Pro Tri-band WiFi System (SRK60) AC3000
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
wase4711
Luminary

I've had the pro for almost a week, with no issues, no reboots, no drop outs, nothing; updated yesterday to the newest firmware, and still running perfectly

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
wase4711
Luminary

I've had the pro for almost a week, with no issues, no reboots, no drop outs, nothing; updated yesterday to the newest firmware, and still running perfectly

Message 2 of 5
mastervisa30
Luminary

Thanks,think im gonna try it,sending back my rbk53 on monday i think,and order Orbi Pro One router and two satellites.To many problems on rbk53,like Orbi when its working.

Message 3 of 5
wase4711
Luminary

you might only need one satalite; you might want to just buy one, and see if its enough for you..supposed to do a 5000 sf house with just one satalite

Message 4 of 5
mastervisa30
Luminary

Thanks for help and info,i have order One Orbi Pro router and two satellites.

If i dont need two satellites im sending one back,i have open purchase and free shipping 45 days,on everything.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements