Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

If your Orbi Pro (SRK60) started having frequent client disconnects after April 1st 2021

stofferr
Tutor

If your Orbi Pro (SRK60) started having frequent client disconnects after April 1st 2021

Hi,

Since recent update to firmware 2.6.2.200 yesterday - I have frequent (every few minutes) client disconnect/reconnects. 

These happen continuously many times per hour leading to an instable working situation. I have now switched to another device from a competitor for the time being.

I have tried the workarounds posted in another topic regarding disabling of DST as well as a change in metering. I have disabled metering in the end but still: disconnects keep happening. 

Help is appreciated - or workarounds until this is resolved in firmware - or just a new firmware.

BTW: is there any way I can rollback to previous verison of firmware?

Thanks!

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 2
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: If your Orbi Pro (SRK60) started having frequent client disconnects after April 1st 2021

@stofferr,

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Our engineering team is fully aware of this issue and we are doing our best to resolve this. Yes, you can roll it back to the previous version of the firmware without any problem.

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements