Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Insight madness

Insight madness

Is there anybody here for whom Insight actually makes sense? 

It doesn't seem to know the difference between wired/wireless (all devices appear under the wireless tab), count is wrong, reported wireless SSID is missing for a bunch of devices, wired tab doesn't have any wired device reported... It never seems to match to local web UI's information. The list of inconcistencies is endless...

I got this for one year free as part of my purchase but I cannot imagine anybody is willing to pay for this mess beyond the included one year license...

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: Insight madness

Insight makes a lot of sense with the cloud managed switches, the wax6xx and wac5xx access points - however with the Orbi Pro it appears either half-baked or the new 5.11 features (e.g. showing wired connected devices). 

Message 2 of 3
mrjinxx
Initiate

Re: Insight madness

Yep, I find Insight very confusing, with an SRR60 and two SRS60 satellites.  It tells me I have zero connected clients, 168 "unconnected" clients, and lists them, indicating which are wired and which are wireless, which is useful.  Some legacy ones are in there, however; some appear twice, and I find it far simpler to connect to the router via the web interface.  Hopefully Insight might get an overhaul

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements