Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Instant Captive Portal on Orbi Pro? Nobody at Netgear replies

ADoppel
Tutor

Instant Captive Portal on Orbi Pro? Nobody at Netgear replies

I bought the 69 USD + taxes Captive Portal in February 2020 after reading here (https://investor.netgear.com/releases/press-release-details/2019/NETGEAR-Announces-the-Industrys-Fir...) that it should work on Orbi Pro.

I have since then sent 3 emails to Netgear asking how to get this to work. No replies at all. I'm considering just asking my credit card company to claim back the funds, this is not acceptable and the worst customer service I've experienced in a long time. These are 3 emails over several months, not a single reply. I'm not asking them about detailed help, just if this even works at all.

Does anyone actually have the Captive Portal working on Orbi Pro or is this just a way for Netgear to take peoples money?

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
SherryZhao
Initiate

Re: Instant Captive Portal on Orbi Pro? Nobody at Netgear replies

Hello,

This is Sherry Zhao from NETGEAR. I am the PLM of Instant Captive Portal. Sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with Instant Captive Portal. The team will reach out via Email soon! Thanks.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
SherryZhao
Initiate

Re: Instant Captive Portal on Orbi Pro? Nobody at Netgear replies

Hello,

This is Sherry Zhao from NETGEAR. I am the PLM of Instant Captive Portal. Sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with Instant Captive Portal. The team will reach out via Email soon! Thanks.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements