Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Log Location SRR60 Orbi Pro

bernardh
Aspirant

Log Location SRR60 Orbi Pro

My network sponanteously rebooted. (It was not caused by a firmware update as it had been updated previously.)

I can find the log after the reboot in orbilogin>advanced>administration>logs, but I don't know how or if I will be able to retrieve the previous one that will show me why it rebooted.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
BruceGuo
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Log Location SRR60 Orbi Pro

Orbi Pro doesn't store system logs in flash because of limited storage. Since 2.4 release, the device supports Syslog. You can enable the feature and build a syslog server to retrive devices logs.

Bruce 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@bernardh,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

Unfortunately, Logs are not saved if the Orbi Pro already rebooted. But you can still get the debug logs in order for us to identify what is the cause of this issue. Log into Orbi Pro by https://<ip address of Orbi Pro>/debug.htm

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
BruceGuo
NETGEAR Expert

Orbi Pro doesn't store system logs in flash because of limited storage. Since 2.4 release, the device supports Syslog. You can enable the feature and build a syslog server to retrive devices logs.

Bruce 

Message 3 of 5
bernardh
Aspirant

Thanks John and sorry for the delay in responding.

I think the time has passed for this now - it looks like there have been other reboots in the meantime. 

Message 4 of 5
bernardh
Aspirant

@BruceGuo wrote:

Bruce 

Thanks Bruce

I'll set this up so that I can look at future reboots if necessary.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements