Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Mobile Device no longer can connect to RBS50Y since upgrade current firmware version. V2.2.1.204

damo-vdb
Aspirant

Mobile Device no longer can connect to RBS50Y since upgrade current firmware version. V2.2.1.204

Good afternoon, yesterday my RBS50Y Outdoor Satellite firmware was update to V2.2.1.204

I have not been able to connect my Android Device to WiFi.  Since the update.  

The satelitte is connected to the router (actually a SSR60) 5G backhaul status is good.  No device are connecting the unit.

Thoughts?  Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
damo-vdb
Aspirant

Re: Mobile Device no longer can connect to RBS50Y since upgrade current firmware version. V2.2.1.204

I believe that I did a factory reset.  The reason I am unclear is I powered on the unit while holding the reset button.  Then resync'd.  I did not have to reconfigure the unit though.  I appears to be working normally now.  

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @damo-vdb,

Did you factory reset the RBS50Y after upgrading the firmware?  If not yet, I suggest you to perform a factory reset on the RBS50Y then reconfigure the settings from scratch in order to start clean using the latest firmware version.  Then, check if the same problem occurs. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
damo-vdb
Aspirant

I believe that I did a factory reset.  The reason I am unclear is I powered on the unit while holding the reset button.  Then resync'd.  I did not have to reconfigure the unit though.  I appears to be working normally now.  

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements