Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: No save server connection

Hardie
Aspirant

No save server connection

When visiting orbilogin.com during initial installation of my new SRK60,  I came in the window firmware update. The info came that new firmware was availabe and the current frimware version was red. After quite some time, the version became black again (without updating). Unfortunate no reaction anymore. From that point, I could not enter any website anymore. I get the following message: Your connection is not private. No save server connection. Swithching back to my Nighthawk, the problem was solved, but as soon re-installing the Orbi,  I get the same error message. How to solve? Can I reset the router. What's the process?

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Hardie
Aspirant

Is solved by the support deskby choosing AP mode instead of router in combination with my Experia V10 box.

Router mode seems only to be possible when I switch off the bridge mode in the Experia box. Unfortunate this is not possible with that box. So I have to stick to the AP mode, unfortunate. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@Hardie,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

It seems that you are having issues accessing the admin page of your Orbi Pro. May I know your network setup? Is the Orbi Pro Router connected to another router? What is the firmware version? 

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Hardie
Aspirant

Is solved by the support deskby choosing AP mode instead of router in combination with my Experia V10 box.

Router mode seems only to be possible when I switch off the bridge mode in the Experia box. Unfortunate this is not possible with that box. So I have to stick to the AP mode, unfortunate. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements