Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ORBI PRO SXS80 Satellite loses connection

Mstrbig
Master

ORBI PRO SXS80 Satellite loses connection

I'm have an issue where one of my SXS80 satellites keeps going solid magenta. I've factory reset it and re-installed the firmware version V4.2.3.102. I also factory reset the other SXS80 satellite and SXR80 router. Distance is not the issue but it will drop out for a while, then go blue again. This happens several times per day. 

Which brings me to my next question. Where are the configuration file auto backups stored on the PC? 

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Mstrbig
Master

SOLVED Re: ORBI PRO SXS80 Satellite loses connection

Thanks for responding.

I solved the issue by backing up the Router info, performing a factory reset on the Router and Satellites, setting up the system from scratch and restoring the backup. I'm not sure what caused it. I'm thinking a power surge or brownout due to a storm.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
BasuKhodanapur
Apprentice

Re: ORBI PRO SXS80 Satellite loses connection

Hi @Mstrbig 

Could you please share the debug logs from both Root and Satellite for further analysis. 

Debug logs 

<IP address of Root/Satellite>debug.htm, please refer below screenshot.

Click on "Start capture" option to capture debug logs. 

BasuKhodanapur_0-1682495185119.png

When we click on "backup" it will save in your local system. may be downloads.

Please find the screenshot for more information. 

BasuKhodanapur_1-1682495430939.png

Thanks,

Basavaraj

Message 2 of 3
Mstrbig
Master

SOLVED Re: ORBI PRO SXS80 Satellite loses connection

Thanks for responding.

I solved the issue by backing up the Router info, performing a factory reset on the Router and Satellites, setting up the system from scratch and restoring the backup. I'm not sure what caused it. I'm thinking a power surge or brownout due to a storm.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements