Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ORBI Router, Webpage access - display is too large on iPad

ChukGleason
Aspirant

ORBI Router, Webpage access - display is too large on iPad

Have my ORBI network working now, but when I use the web-page portal to access it using an iPad, the margins of the web-page are much larger than the display area of the iPad screen. I can move the displayed area around and find the actual edges, but it wants to revert.  

FWIW, doing this in Chrome.  Have almost exactly the same issue using Safari. 

Am I making sense?  

BTW, I put in a request about 'Router Not Supported' in the ORBI app on this iPad, this seems to be a conflict with the R6300 router behind the ORBI.  I can work around that in other ways. 

Thanks,

Message 1 of 5
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@ChukGleason,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

We do apologize for the experience that you have using the GUI of Orbi on your IPad. May I know the specific model of your Orbi and the firmware version?

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
Hagerman45
Aspirant

Exactly what I needed! You just saved me several hours. Thanks!

Message 3 of 5
ChukGleason
Aspirant

Hmmm, the 'Model Line' for my reply doesn't let me type "SRR60" or the associated satellites; SRS60, SRC60, or RBS50Yv2.  

Thank you, John - 

Yes, the current firmware version is V2.6.2.200.  All are currently up to date. 

Chuk

Message 4 of 5
schumaku
Guru

@ChukGleason wrote:

BTW, I put in a request about 'Router Not Supported' in the ORBI app on this iPad, this seems to be a conflict with the R6300 router behind the ORBI.

Unrelated to the other router in front of the Orbi Pro system. The workaround might be that your Orbi Pro system is configured into router (NAT) mode. In general, the Orbi Pro and Orbi Pro WiFi 6 AX are intentionally not supported by the Orbi App intended for the "consumer" Orbi systems only. The Orbi Pro systems are supposed to be manged by the Netgear Insight App - however the functionality and monitor capabilities lack of many opinions known from the Orbi App.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements