Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi App

Orbi App

Hi,
After a update of the app I thought everything worked out fine but the orbi App just hangs again. I tried mij IPad en IPhone to connect the AC3000 SSR60 with the orbi app, no way. Checked the the local Network lever alle settings are correct. Re-installed the app again but it want matter. So is there someone that have a new clue. Gif me a hint. Thanks.
Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
schumaku
Guru

Re: Orbi App

@Networksniffer wrote:
After a update of the app I thought everything worked out fine but the orbi App just hangs again. I tried mij IPad en IPhone to connect the AC3000 SSR60 with the orbi app, no way. Checked the the local Network lever alle settings are correct. 

The Orbi App is not intended to manage Orbi Pro or Orbi Pro AX. Use the Insight App instead.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

Re: Orbi App

@Networksniffer wrote:
After a update of the app I thought everything worked out fine but the orbi App just hangs again. I tried mij IPad en IPhone to connect the AC3000 SSR60 with the orbi app, no way. Checked the the local Network lever alle settings are correct. 

The Orbi App is not intended to manage Orbi Pro or Orbi Pro AX. Use the Insight App instead.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements