Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Pro - Lack of TX/RX and Association time II

johncasebere
Follower

Orbi Pro - Lack of TX/RX and Association time II

I have an Orbipro network and Lack TX/RX and Association time II data for some components, it does display for others.

For example, three of the four satellites show the data and the last one does not. Also, random devices connect to different satellites or the main router and they do not show the data. How do I fix this? Other items connected to the same router satellites display the data.

BTW I found the thread at https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-Pro-WiFi-for-Small-Business/Orbi-Pro-Lack-of-TX-RX-and-Associa... and the solution was DM'ed to the poster. Why would you DM a solution in a situation like this? Now I have to ask this message board for an answer when the solution a previous problem could have helped.

Thank you! 

John C

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
schumaku
Guru

Re: Orbi Pro - Lack of TX/RX and Association time II

@DaneA wrote:

A new firmware version was released last March 2021. If ever the current firmware you have is not yet the latest version, I suggest you to update it then check if the same problem will occur.

The latest Orbi Pro WiFi 5 firmware is v2.6.2.200 and you can download it here

What an advise 8-/  @johncasebere please keep in mind to apply a workaround for a known issue -> If your Orbi Pro (SRK60, SXK80) started having frequent client disconnects try this workaround 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@johncasebere,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

What is the current firmware version of your Orbi Pro WiFi 5 devices?  About the old thread you have mentioned, that was almost a year ago.  A new firmware version was released last March 2021. If ever the current firmware you have is not yet the latest version, I suggest you to update it then check if the same problem will occur.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
schumaku
Guru

@DaneA wrote:

A new firmware version was released last March 2021. If ever the current firmware you have is not yet the latest version, I suggest you to update it then check if the same problem will occur.

What an advise 8-/  @johncasebere please keep in mind to apply a workaround for a known issue -> If your Orbi Pro (SRK60, SXK80) started having frequent client disconnects try this workaround 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements