Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Pro SRR60 dropping wifi networks

orbipains
Aspirant

Orbi Pro SRR60 dropping wifi networks

Hi, I'm having issues with my Orbi Pro router running on the latest V2.5.4.104. I don't have any sattelites. 

The problem is that all wifi networks will drop randomly, causing all devices to disconnect. The problem can be fixed by restarting the router using the power button. But when I restart the router about 3-5, it will factory reset and then I have to set everything up from scratch. 

I'm not sure if this is a firmware issue or other. Any help?

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 6
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Orbi Pro SRR60 dropping wifi networks

Hi @orbipains 

Please share the debug logs. You need to access SRR60 using https://<ip address of SRR60>/debug.htm  Click on start capture. Wait for the issue to happen and save debug logs.  Please upload into google drive and send me link via PM.

Thanks,

Raghu

Message 2 of 6
hcegt
Tutor

We just had the same problem with our Orbi pro system SRR60 and all four Orbi pro SRS60 satellites loosing connection. It appeared this morgning just after yesterday updating to firmware V2.5.4.104

The same happened with the previous firmware update. Incredible if Netgear created the same problem again.

Message 3 of 6
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

@hcegt  Please share the debug logs. We will take a look at why you are seeing this issue.

Message 4 of 6
orbipains
Aspirant

Please check your PMs, I sent you the debug logs. I hope to get this issue resolved soon.
Message 5 of 6
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

Hi @orbipains 

Received your logs via PM. That is from Insight. Could you please share the debug logs from Orbi Pro web UI? This will have more details to debug.

Thanks,

Raghu

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements