Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi Pro Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 AX6000 (SXK80) Processor Speed?

mldcmx
Follower

Orbi Pro Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 AX6000 (SXK80) Processor Speed?

My question is, what are the processor specs (# of cores and GHz speed) for the Orbi Pro Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 AX6000 (SXK80)?

I'm looking between two products to purchase for a small business. One being the product I'm asking about, the other being the home solution Orbi AX6000 (RBK85). The home solution gives me the specs for the processor (Quad-Core 2.2GHz) but the business solution doesn't. Wondering if both products are identical in hardware, but not in software. I looked at the post below for answers, but some of the points were confusing.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-Pro-WiFi-for-Small-Business/RBK852-Vs-SXK80/m-p/1971392

Thanks for your time!

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@mldcmx,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

As per our L3 engineers, both products have the same Quad-Core 2.2GHz processor. If it is for small businesses, I suggest you get the Orbi Pro as it does support VLAN and for future-proofing too just in case you expand your business.

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@mldcmx,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

As per our L3 engineers, both products have the same Quad-Core 2.2GHz processor. If it is for small businesses, I suggest you get the Orbi Pro as it does support VLAN and for future-proofing too just in case you expand your business.

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements