Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi Pro guest network with limited bandwidth

paulhackett
Follower

Orbi Pro guest network with limited bandwidth

I need to setup a guest network where I can limit the bandwidth available to it and am wondering if this is possible.  My network looks like Comcast modem/router > Orbi WAC540 with a WAC564 as well.  There is currently a 300mb connection. I want to setup an employee network allowing and a guest network where I a can restrict the guest network to 100mb.  I also want to be able to restrict the employee network to XXmb during certain periods when we are running a live Stream.  Is this possible and if so how would I do it?  Thank you for your assistance.

Model: WAC540|Insight Managed Smart Cloud Tri-band 4x4 Wireless Access Point
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
schumaku
Guru

Ref. WAC540/WAC564: On the WAC5xx Set bandwidth rate limits for a WiFi network or with Insight How do I configure rate limits for an existing WiFi network in Insight? - beyond me if this is a setting by SSID and WAP or really applicable to all WAC540/WAC564 configured for that SSID.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

Ref. WAC540/WAC564: On the WAC5xx Set bandwidth rate limits for a WiFi network or with Insight How do I configure rate limits for an existing WiFi network in Insight? - beyond me if this is a setting by SSID and WAP or really applicable to all WAC540/WAC564 configured for that SSID.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements