Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Port forwarding questions

Punkduck2064
Follower

Port forwarding questions

I am thinking of converting our business Network to an orbi pro system. I like our current Netgear deployment but the limit of 20 port triggering and port forwarding rules is hindering our business performance. Does anyone know if the orbi pro system has the same limit of 20 port triggering/forwarding rules?

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Punkduck2064 / @rwdozier,

Just got an update.  As per the higher tier of NETGEAR Support, it was confirmed that the SRR60 supports up to 64 Port Triggering / Forwarding rules.  When a user adds a 65th rule, a warning message will pop-up on the web-GUI. 

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
rwdozier
Star

I have 6 port forwarding rules set up in my Orbi Pro SRR60. I don't see anything in the manual indicating a limit. Maybe someone with more than 20 will respond. Any Netgear technicians out there know about a limit?

...Bob

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 2 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Punkduck2064 / @rwdozier,

I already inquired this to the higher tier of NETGEAR Support.  Will follow-up on it.  I'll post here once I got a feedback.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Punkduck2064 / @rwdozier,

Just got an update.  As per the higher tier of NETGEAR Support, it was confirmed that the SRR60 supports up to 64 Port Triggering / Forwarding rules.  When a user adds a 65th rule, a warning message will pop-up on the web-GUI. 

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 5
rwdozier
Star

Thank you for your support!

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies