Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

SRR60 — Orbi Pro. Sattelite not showing up when logged in from webbrowser, But is visible in app

Ekiz
Guide

SRR60 — Orbi Pro. Sattelite not showing up when logged in from webbrowser, But is visible in app

After struggling to try to re-add the satellite when I thought it has lost its connection to the router without success, I installed the Orbi android app, and there it appears.

If I check with a WiFi Analyzer, both the Orbi router and the Satellite shows up, so apparently it is connected to the router. The question is, why does not the satellite show up when I log in to Orbi router from a web browser on my laptop?

Have tried Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome, the same result there.
Router / Satellite Firmware Version V2.1.4.16
This means that I cant trust any information in my router if I login from a laptop using a webbrowser

Model: Orbi Pro Tri-band WiFi System (SRK60) AC3000
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: SRR60 — Orbi Pro. Sattelite not showing up when logged in from webbrowser, But is visible in app

Hi @Ekiz,

A new firmware has been officially released for the Orbi Pro WiFi System which is firmware v2.2.1.210.  I suggest you to upgrade the firmware of both Orbi Pro router & satellite.

You can download firmware v2.2.1.210 on this link.  Let us know the results.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: SRR60 — Orbi Pro. Sattelite not showing up when logged in from webbrowser, But is visible in app

Hi @Ekiz,

Kindly get the logs of the Orbi Pro WiFi System.  Here are the steps below:

1. Make sure that both Orbi Pro router and Orbi Pro satellite is on the latest firmware v2.1.4.16.

2. Access  http://IP-address-of-Orbi Pro/debug.htm (example: http://192.168.9.1/debug.htm) then click Start capture first. 

3. Be sure to save the logs after the issue occurred. 

4. Kindly provide a download link (such as Google Drive or Dropbox link) in order for me to obtain the logs when you reply back.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Model: Orbi Pro Tri-band WiFi System (SRK60) AC3000
Message 2 of 6
Ekiz
Guide

Well, I wont put a download link here avialable for everyone, since I dont know what the debug logs contains.
Is there another way for me to provide the logs?

The satellite is connected to the router, but its not just showing up in the router GUI. So for how long should I debug since this is not just happening, this is a permanent error.

Message 3 of 6
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Ekiz,

You may sent me a private message and indicate the download link in it. 

Since the satellite does not show to the router, you may start the debug logs after doing a factory reset on both Orbi Pro router and satellite then reconfigure/sync from scratch.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 6
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Ekiz,

A new firmware has been officially released for the Orbi Pro WiFi System which is firmware v2.2.1.210.  I suggest you to upgrade the firmware of both Orbi Pro router & satellite.

You can download firmware v2.2.1.210 on this link.  Let us know the results.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 6
Ekiz
Guide

Yes, it solved the problem, didnt have to reset, just updated

Thank you for the help. It is really appreciated

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements