Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: SRR60 - Unable to login to NETGEAR Insight iOS app: 'An error has occurred. Try Again'

bernardh
Aspirant

SRR60 - Unable to login to NETGEAR Insight iOS app: 'An error has occurred. Try Again'

I am unable to log in to the NETGEAR Insight app on iOS.

I've tried going through the password change process (and tested that I can use the password to login via the website) but I still get the error: 'An error has occurred. Try again.'

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
evan2
NETGEAR Expert

Re: SRR60 - Unable to login to NETGEAR Insight iOS app: 'An error has occurred. Try Again'

@bernardh 

Your iOS insight app version is v 2.4.5.1.7,

but there is not this version, 

Could do you please download Netgear Insight APP again in APP store?

The version is 5.7.14.

You may serach "NETGEAR Insight" in APP store.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

Hi @bernardh 

Could you please let us know the app version that you are using? Hope you have upgraded to latest version. Also attach the screen shot of the error.

Thanks,

Raghu

Message 2 of 5
bernardh
Aspirant

I’m using v 2.4.5.1.7

Screenshot attached
Message 3 of 5
evan2
NETGEAR Expert

@bernardh 

Your iOS insight app version is v 2.4.5.1.7,

but there is not this version, 

Could do you please download Netgear Insight APP again in APP store?

The version is 5.7.14.

You may serach "NETGEAR Insight" in APP store.

Message 4 of 5
bernardh
Aspirant

Sorry, that was actually the version number for the Netgear Orbi app (which has the same issues).

I deleted both the Orbi and Insight apps from my iPhone and iPad and after reinstalling was able to log in again.

Thank you.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements