Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

SRS60 Firmware V2.5.5.100 Failed

dudecs
Aspirant

SRS60 Firmware V2.5.5.100 Failed

Latest firmware for SRR60 V2.5.5.100 installed succesfully. However, corresponding firmware for SRS60 failed to install. Performed this upgrade automatically and manually and both failed. Has anyone been successful or is this a bad firmware for the satellite?

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
dudecs
Aspirant

Re: SRS60 Firmware V2.5.5.100 Failed

Yes, I had tried the UI via the web browser and Insight (iPhone app). Both attempted to install and returned with "Install Failed" for the satellite. I checked this morning and the satellite is now updated to the correct version overnight without my intervention. Do not know what happened, but it resolved itself.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

Hi @dudecs 

Have you tried with Insight? Could you please clarify what is the error that you are seeing when tried to upgrqade from local UI?

Thanks,

Raghu

Message 2 of 3
dudecs
Aspirant

Yes, I had tried the UI via the web browser and Insight (iPhone app). Both attempted to install and returned with "Install Failed" for the satellite. I checked this morning and the satellite is now updated to the correct version overnight without my intervention. Do not know what happened, but it resolved itself.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements