Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: SXK80 Connected device type listing

computim
Luminary

SXK80 Connected device type listing

Reaching out to the community on the recent Orbi Pro AX setup using FW 3.1.1.102.  I've had great success configuring and setting up the units.  VLANS for my purposes have worked successfully.  The one item I've noticed is around the access control being enabled or disabled and the proper connection type under connected devices.

If access control is disabled the connected devices properly display the connection type (wired/wireless)  If access control is enabled the connected devices do not properly display connection type.

Thoughts? 

Message 1 of 3
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

Hi @computim 

Welcome to the Netgear Community. Could you please share the debug log?

Go to https://<ip address of SXR80>/debug.htm

Click on start capture.

Recreate your issue before saving the debug logs.

Upload into one drive or google drive and send me link via PM. We will analyze your issue.

Thanks,

Raghu

Message 2 of 3
computim
Luminary

Unfortunately after enabling the access control feature im unable to show a screen shot of the proper connected device types.  Many of the wireless device display as connected via wired.  Ring Pro doorbell displayes as a wired device vs a wireless device.  I can certainly show that but can not go back and display when it was displaying as wireless prior to enabling access control.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements