Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

SXR30 on Insight portal

BDStarks
Follower

SXR30 on Insight portal

I have a new Orbi SXR30 that I'm trying to get registered to the Insight portal.  I have it in my portal, correct serial number, MAC, etc.  However, the portal continues to tell me that the status is "Waiting for first connect".  It never actually comes online as far as the portal can tell.  However . . .

The device is online.  In fact, the logs tell me that the device is successfully contacting Insight.  Here's what I see there I'm reversing the order to read top to bottom instead of bottom to top the way the raw logs read:

[Insight] insight-brokerd was initialized.  Start the main loop.

[Insight] Need to request device token. is_registered = 0, is_claimed = 0, is_token_empty = 1

[Insight] Register the device and send request to get device token.

[Insight] Boot API request:  <removed the serial / mac / identifiable info> "deviceType":"ORBI","fwVersion":"4.2.0.122",sendPendingC

[Insight] Devices is not claimed on Insight cloud (1005).

Would love to know what I'm doing wrong here.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: SXR30 on Insight portal

@BDStarks,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

Kindly check if the DNS is properly configured on your SXR30.  Try to reboot the SXR30 as well.  

If the suggestions above did not help, I suggest you to open a support ticket with the NETGEAR Support Team here at anytime for further investigation.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements