Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Slow ethernet SXK80 (wifi is fine)

Kappachino
Follower

Slow ethernet SXK80 (wifi is fine)

Hello,
After a few days of reading other peoples’ posts about slow ethernet speeds, I figured I put my issue up here as well! So- I have the SXK80B3, this is the 2nd one I bought after the first one showed the same issue. I get only 500Mbps download and 950Mbps upload on a straight wired connection. I have tried various cables and confirmed that isn’t the issue. I also get max speeds on wifi (5Ghz) of around 750-800Mbps up and down from the ROUTER. Now the same trend follows on the satellite’s, the download speed is almost HALVED again from the routers’ 500, and on the satellites I get about 300?(wired and wireless from the satellites). I’ve tested using various speed test sites, as they all yield the same results. Note that I did disconnect the satellites and had no change in speed, and that the satellites are using ethernet backhaul. If anyone could help me figure this out, I’d be super grateful and happy to provide any more info needed

EDIT: in the advanced tab, everything is showing as gigabit, the devices I test on do not change the outcome either
Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: Slow ethernet SXK80 (wifi is fine)

Message 2 of 4
Mstrbig
Master

Do you have any switches in the mix? If so, what brand and model are they?

Message 3 of 4
BruceGuo
NETGEAR Expert

Please PM me debug files to take a look

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements