Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Sync Enabled or Disabled?

Vintners
Apprentice

Sync Enabled or Disabled?

Hi Guys,

Looking for some advice? Do I enable the sync of the satellites or disable them? They were all disabled when I logged in but I don't know what to think!

I have 8 satellites (yes, it all works) but some IT knob tried to 'fix' my system and has stuffed it!

Just looking to see your thoughts

Annotation 2019-10-04 135400.png

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Vintners,

After your satellite syncs with your Orbi Pro router, the satellite’s Sync button is disabled for security reasons. If you press the Sync button and the satellite’s LED bar pulses magenta, this LED behavior indicates that the Sync button is disabled.

To learn about the Sync button, kindly read page 23 of the SRC60 user manual here.

If your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Vintners,

After your satellite syncs with your Orbi Pro router, the satellite’s Sync button is disabled for security reasons. If you press the Sync button and the satellite’s LED bar pulses magenta, this LED behavior indicates that the Sync button is disabled.

To learn about the Sync button, kindly read page 23 of the SRC60 user manual here.

If your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements