Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Update of Production FW for Orbi Pro ????

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Update of Production FW for Orbi Pro ????

Hello Netgear community,

I was wondering if any had heard when the Production FW was to be released?  This was to replace the buggy FW 2.5.3.108 - which has been removed from the site.

May be the netgear guys could chime in. 

I am currently running thr beta FW 2.5.3.108.20200812.   It is stable and all satellites are remaining connected.  But Insight app  will not recognize that FW.... so only managed via the Orbi app.

Thanks. 

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 3
Mstrbig
Master

Re: Update of Production FW for Orbi Pro ????

@Retired_Member wrote:

Hello Netgear community,

I was wondering if any had heard when the Production FW was to be released?  This was to replace the buggy FW 2.5.3.108 - which has been removed from the site.

I am currently running thr beta FW 2.5.3.108.20200812.   It is stable and all satellites are remaining connected.  But Insight app  will not recognize that FW.... so only managed via the Orbi app.

The current published Orbi Pro firmware for the router and satellites is 2.5.2.104.

It may be worth it to fallback to that version, or if your beta version is stable, stay with it. 

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Update of Production FW for Orbi Pro ????

Please post about this over in the Orbi Pro forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-Pro-WiFi-for-Small-Business/bd-p/en-business-orbi-pro

Good Luck. 

@Retired_Member wrote:

Hello Netgear community,

Thanks. 

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7