Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Windows computer would lose access

malak33
Follower

Windows computer would lose access

On my newly bought NETGEAR Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Mini Mesh System (SXK30) - Router with 1 Satellite Extender for Home or Office | 4 SSIDs, VLAN, QoS | Coverage up to 4,000 sq. ft. and 40 Devices | AX1800 (Up to 1.8Gbps).

When downloading large updates for games on steam, epic, battlenet. found that the windows computer would lose access, this is a hardwire connection. Everything else on the network would be fine. Even downloaded a large 60GB game on a MAC via wifi, and that didn't have any issues. Was able to resolve the issues on the windows computer by going into the device settings for the ethernet card, under advanced and turning off flow control. Since then it hasn't had any issues.

Hardware Version
SXR30

Firmware Version
V4.0.1.100

GUI Language Version
V1.0.0.423

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Windows computer would lose access

Any progress on this? 

@malak33 wrote:

On my newly bought NETGEAR Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Mini Mesh System (SXK30) - Router with 1 Satellite Extender for Home or Office | 4 SSIDs, VLAN, QoS | Coverage up to 4,000 sq. ft. and 40 Devices | AX1800 (Up to 1.8Gbps).

When downloading large updates for games on steam, epic, battlenet. found that the windows computer would lose access, this is a hardwire connection. Everything else on the network would be fine. Even downloaded a large 60GB game on a MAC via wifi, and that didn't have any issues. Was able to resolve the issues on the windows computer by going into the device settings for the ethernet card, under advanced and turning off flow control. Since then it hasn't had any issues.

Hardware Version
SXR30

Firmware Version
V4.0.1.100

GUI Language Version
V1.0.0.423

Message 2 of 3
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Windows computer would lose access

@malak33  please download the debug logs and send me a link to download via PM.

1. Login to router https://<ip add>/debug.htm

2. Click on capture debug log

3. Start downloading the files as you mentioned.

4. Click on save debug log once you hit the issue.

Thanks,

Raghu

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements