Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

orbi pro router srs 60

athverson
Follower

orbi pro router srs 60

Wifi hasn't worked in over a day. I have an orbi pro router srs60 and satellite. Last night the router and satellite were displaying a pink/purple light, and my wifi was saying connected without internet.

I looked up every solution, and eventually ended up factory resetting the router. I tried logging in the orbi app to finish setting the router up after resetting it, but the wifi is still saying connected without internet. The light on the router and satellite and white now and not pink/purple

What do I do
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: orbi pro router srs 60

Has a power off for 1 minute then back ON with the ISP modem and router been performed since last update?
Be sure to restart your network in this sequence:
Turn off and unplug modem.
Turn off router and computers.
Plug in and turn on modem. Wait 2 minutes for it to connect.
Turn on the router and wait 2 minutes for it to connect.
Turn on computers and rest of network.

What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?
Be sure your using a good quality LAN cable between the modem and router. CAT6 is recommended. 

@athverson wrote:
Wifi hasn't worked in over a day. I have an orbi pro router srs60 and satellite. Last night the router and satellite were displaying a pink/purple light, and my wifi was saying connected without internet.

I looked up every solution, and eventually ended up factory resetting the router. I tried logging in the orbi app to finish setting the router up after resetting it, but the wifi is still saying connected without internet. The light on the router and satellite and white now and not pink/purple

What do I do

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements