Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: "No Cases found" in support portal

YaharaSoftware2
Follower

"No Cases found" in support portal

Good morning!

I've got two open support cases for our Orbi Pro (I'm waiting on a new router via RMA). when I logged into the support portal to check the status and get a tracking number the port shows "No Cases found" for my profile. Is this common? has anyone ever been able to review the status of their support case?

Thanks much for reading and replying!

Pat

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi YaharaSoftware2,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

My apologies for the inconvenience. This issue has been fixed before and it seems that it is happening again.

Thank you for reporting and we will keep an eye on this. I also sent you a pm, please check.

Regards,

JohnCarloV

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

Oh Pat, it should be there ... @Christian_R  might be able to figure out and ask for more details by PM in case.

One point worth noting: Over here in Europe at least, the support people tend to close the tickets once a replacement unit is shipped - what makes it hard to continue the communication if there is a ongoing problem (shipping, wrong hardware model received, ...).

Message 2 of 3
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi YaharaSoftware2,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

My apologies for the inconvenience. This issue has been fixed before and it seems that it is happening again.

Thank you for reporting and we will keep an eye on this. I also sent you a pm, please check.

Regards,

JohnCarloV

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements