Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Charge my credit card twice for same order and now hangs up and will not help me

ss_ss
Follower

Charge my credit card twice for same order and now hangs up and will not help me

why is netgear refusing to provide help?  They have charged my credit card twice for a single order.  I have called 3 times once the rep refused to help and twice I have been hung up on.  Have other had htis typ of fraugulet activity from Netgear?  How have you been able ot get customer service?  I will post this on Facebook and twitter as well in hopes Negear will be shamed into helping.

Message 1 of 5
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Charge my credit card twice for same order and now hangs up and will not help me

Hi @ss_ss

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 5
plemans
Guru

did you google supports number? If so, you probably got a scam/con site. netgear doesn't put their support # online. 

to contact support, you have to go to mynetgear at the top, register an account, and then register your device. 

Message 3 of 5
coachfarley
Aspirant

I have just recently been double charged on my credit card as well.  I called into the "priority support" phone number and was initially told they started my refund, but never received any sort of confirmation number/email/etc.  Before we got to that point the rep hung up on me.  I called back in (waited on hold for another 15 minutes) and when the rep answered I gave her my name and case number then she hung up on me again.  This is "premium support"?  I need to speak with someone TODAY about this.  I just need to know that my refund has been provided.  I look forward to speaking with someone about this matter soon.  Thank you!  

Message 4 of 5
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @coachfarley

Please send me a private message with the support case number by clicking on this link

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7