Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Bitdefender Armor never connects

djunagi
Aspirant

Bitdefender Armor never connects

I'm trying to get Bitdefender Armor on a MS Surface Studio laptop running updated win 11.  When it trys to login and check the license, the connection always errors out.  I have installed this on a few other devices I own and this is the only one causing trouble.

Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: Bitdefender Armor never connects

You'll probably need to contact either netgear support or bitdefenders. This is the community support forum where members of the public help out. 

For netgears: 

To get a hold of support for subscriptions services like Armor/Circle, click on "MyNetgear" at the top.
Register an account (or login) and then the device.
From there you can start the support process.
Click on: My Support---->Contact Support---->Get help with my subscription service

Message 2 of 5
Patone407
Tutor

Have a look at the DNS servers setting that your MS Surface is using compared to the other devices which connected successfully.

Typically it should use the router or your ISP as the DNS server but if your device/computer has a different one then that will be the one used to lookup the IP address of a website you are going to.

Message 3 of 5
djunagi
Aspirant

@Patone407  I do have it normally running to the default dns servers provided by our AT&T modem .  I also tried directing dns to 1.1.1.1. and 2.2.2.2..  No difference as it still could not connect.  

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

What Orbi model is this? 

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

@djunagi wrote:

I do have it normally running to the default dns servers provided by our AT&T modem .  I also tried directing dns to 1.1.1.1. and 2.2.2.2..  No difference as it still could not connect.  

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7