Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Can I use AX4200 to tell me if kids have logged in online with their chromebooks?

atomarchio
Tutor

Can I use AX4200 to tell me if kids have logged in online with their chromebooks?

I just bought the Orbi AX4200 wifi router system.   Can the Orbi app tell me if my kids have logged into their chromebooks online just before school?

I see the device list but not exactly how this work with the chromebooks since they are turned off when school ends and then turned back on every morning and reconnected to wifi.  Can I see an exact time when the logon to the wifi?

Please help.  Thanks/

Message 1 of 4
Mstrbig
Master

Re: Can I use AX4200 to tell me if kids have logged in online with their chromebooks?

The Orbi app and GUI has settings to do what you ask. I'm not sure shuuting down would keep the info, as Orbi, unlike Veop, does not visibly retain disconnected devices.
Did you read the manual to see if it covers it?
Message 2 of 4
atomarchio
Tutor

Yes, there is nothing specific in the manual that refers to what I am looking for.

I am trying to see if there is way to figure out when my kids chromebooks log onto the wifi each morning.

perhaps someone else has a solution and would be willing to share.  thanks.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Be sure to check out the Orbi AX forum for questions and infornation:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Good Luck. 

@atomarchio wrote:

Yes, there is nothing specific in the manual that refers to what I am looking for.

I am trying to see if there is way to figure out when my kids chromebooks log onto the wifi each morning.

perhaps someone else has a solution and would be willing to share.  thanks.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7