Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi AX4200 in AP mode not shoing webpage admin

Denveronly
Aspirant

Orbi AX4200 in AP mode not shoing webpage admin

Hi i have orbi WIFI6 router AX4200,which is runing in AP mode, main router is Mikrotik RB4011 without wifi

I have switched from AX to Mikrotik due to some bugs, and was happy in the start. 

I have 3 AP connected directly to Orbi router (which is runing in AP mode as i said). Since some time i cant access Orbi webpage but i can do it on APs that are connected, IP, orbilogin.net are not responding.

I tried rebooting the router several times, tried rebooting mikrotik, even full power switch off of the house

What else can i do? reset it using the button?

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi AX4200 in AP mode not shoing webpage admin

Yes, press the reset button on the RBR for 15-20 seconds then release. Setup using a wired PC and web browser at HTTP and 192.168.1.1

FYI:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-WiFi-6-AX-and-WiFi-6E-AXE/Orbi-Web-Page-and-Orbi-app-Access-St...

Message 2 of 4
Donnie987
Aspirant

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Were you able to get the web page to show up? 

@Denveronly wrote:

Hi i have orbi WIFI6 router AX4200,which is runing in AP mode, main router is Mikrotik RB4011 without wifi

I have switched from AX to Mikrotik due to some bugs, and was happy in the start. 

I have 3 AP connected directly to Orbi router (which is runing in AP mode as i said). Since some time i cant access Orbi webpage but i can do it on APs that are connected, IP, orbilogin.net are not responding.

I tried rebooting the router several times, tried rebooting mikrotik, even full power switch off of the house

What else can i do? reset it using the button?

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7