Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBK353 Satellite with EX6250 Wifi Mesh Router

anandasia
Follower

Orbi RBK353 Satellite with EX6250 Wifi Mesh Router

I have a Orbi RBK 353 and connected the two satellites accessible from Orbi Router. But has a room in extreme end of my house where the router signal cant reach but satellite signal reach with frequent drops.

Thought of buying Ex6250 Wifi Mesh Extender to sort my issue, my doubt is " Can EX6250 get signal from Orbi Satellite and extend the coverage? "

Pls note that i do not want to connect EX6250 with Orbi Router as the signal is not reachable from Router to that place.

Can i use additional satellite in place of EX6250 ( By getting Signal for Satellite 2 from Satellite 1 directly) not from router for Sat 2.

Kindly suggest....
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: Orbi RBK353 Satellite with EX6250 Wifi Mesh Router

You can daisy chain satellites. Its not user manageable but the router will determine which will have the best speed. 

What is daisy chain and how does it work with my Orbi WiFi System or Nighthawk Mesh System? | Answer...

Message 2 of 3
Marnli789
Aspirant

Re: Orbi RBK353 Satellite with EX6250 Wifi Mesh Router

@anandasia wrote:
I have a Orbi RBK 353 and connected the two satellites accessible from Orbi Router. But has a room in extreme end of my house where the router signal cant reach but satellite signal reach with frequent drops.

Thought of buying Ex6250 Wifi Mesh Extender to sort my issue, my doubt is " Can EX6250 get signal from Orbi Satellite and extend the coverage? "

Pls note that i do not want to connect EX6250 with Orbi Router as the signal is not reachable from Router to that place.

Can i use additional satellite in place of EX6250 ( By getting Signal for Satellite 2 from Satellite 1 directly) not from router for Sat 2.

Kindly suggest....  My AARP Medicare

Connect up to 25 devices across up to 300 m2 and enjoy strong, consistent, and reliable WiFi. Experience cutting edge performance with WiFi 6 and speeds of up to 1.8Gbps for lag-free gaming and smooth streaming.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7