Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi RBS350 Continously Blinks White and Solid magenta

duduteo
Aspirant

Orbi RBS350 Continously Blinks White and Solid magenta

I just got this RBS350 wifi 6 system with 2 satellite , however one the first few days everything work perfect.  Then one of the satellite further away from router getting 2.4ghz.   i shift my router nearest to the centre of the room, i got both satellite in 5ghz.  Than, the 1st satellite which has no problem before, is getting 2.4ghz.  it disconnected on and off often, i try power off and on, white link blinking follow by struck at magenta.  even it got connected, it still keep remain at 2.4ghz.  it was the worth wifi mesh system i ever use.  Not cheap , good brand but low standard of devices. 

it very hard to get it back into connection.   Even I move it side by side to the router, i still got magenta.  

Anyone got any solution? if not i got to return this junk back and change to other brand. 

Message 1 of 4
ekhalil
Master

Do you have the latest firmware Version 4.4.1.29 in the router and satellites?

Message 2 of 4
duduteo
Aspirant

Thank for replying,  I already have the latest firmware Version 4.4.1.29 in the router and satellites however it still connection issue.  I already give up on Orbi , exchange to Asus XT8 which double up my download and upload and perfect connection at the same location i place my router and satelites.  Fully not recommended Orbi to anyone if they looking for a mesh system . 

Message 3 of 4
ekhalil
Master

Good luck with your new mesh system.

In fact I have 3 satellites RBS350 connected to an RBR850 and all is working just fine.

You maybe just happened to have bad luck with Orbi, or -likely- your network had some issues.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7