Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBK752 Available?

mattpoll
Aspirant

RBK752 Available?

Hi there,

I'm looking for someplace I can order a RBK752. It's out of stock on Amazon, Best Buy, B&H. It looks like it's available here on Netgear but I want to make sure first.

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBK752 Available?

NG forums don't have stock or inventory of whats availailble. You'll need to look at the NG store and see if its available. I presume If it's avialable for order and the order can be placed, then it should ship out. Be aware that there maybe delays due to worldy events that are on going at this time. 

Contact NG support for additional information. 

Good luck. 

Message 2 of 7
mattpoll
Aspirant

Thanks, I was hoping someone from Netgear monitored the forum. The website doesn't really give any certainty, and customer support doesn't seem to have an email link at the moment.

Message 3 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Can open a support ticket:

https://www.netgear.com/support/#

Or try a forum Moderator:

@Blanca_O 

@Christian_R 

Message 4 of 7
schumaku
Guru

https://store.netgear.com/shopping-faqs/shopping-faqs.html?lang=en_US shows everything you wanted to know ...

How much is shipping? 

NETGEAR.com has several shipping options. This includes free 2-day shipping for all items with no minimum spend required and Expedited Next Day shipping for $19.95.  Shipping days are Monday-Friday and include processing time.

I have questions. How do I talk to a NETGEAR Store representative? 

We’re here to help! Just reach out to the NETGEAR Customer Care team at 1-866-202-8242. 

Message 5 of 7
mattpoll
Aspirant

Interestingly enough I just got an update from amazon that I can expect delivery next week!

Thanks for the help

Message 6 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Hopefully as things start to reopen back up and people get back to work, things will start to flow again. 

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7