Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBS850 Out of Sync for backhaul Status

Randy2936
Aspirant

RBS850 Out of Sync for backhaul Status

Hi,

RBS850 out of sync.pngCan someone let me know why i have an RBS850 that keeps showing out of sync.

the weird thing is when i disconnect it and bring it closer to the router using wireless no issue with it. No issue with the lan connection that I am using. Tried connecting with a laptop the connection is very stable. 

Anyone know what this out of sync actually means?

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBS850 Out of Sync for backhaul Status

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AX (WiFi 6) products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi AX and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Be sure to wirelessly sync the RBS first to the RBR and get a good sync, then connect to it to the ethernet cable. 

Ensure the ethernet cable is of good working quality. CAT6 is recommended. 

Swap RBS locations with each other to see if problem follows. 

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBS850 Out of Sync for backhaul Status

Any progress on this? 

@Randy2936 wrote:

Hi,

RBS850 out of sync.pngCan someone let me know why i have an RBS850 that keeps showing out of sync.

the weird thing is when i disconnect it and bring it closer to the router using wireless no issue with it. No issue with the lan connection that I am using. Tried connecting with a laptop the connection is very stable. 

Anyone know what this out of sync actually means?

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7